Arrival by car
From Berlin or from Hamburg:
- You drive on the A 20 to the junction Gützkow.
- In Gützkow take the B 111 towards Wolgast / Gützkow / Usedom Island.
- After about 30 km you reach Wolgast and cross the Peene river. Stay on the B 111 (direction Ahlbeck).
- In Bannemin turn left onto Trassenheider Straße (L264) in the direction of Trassenheide / Karlshagen / Peneemünde. After 2 km you pass
- Trassenheide station and after the railroad crossing turn right into Kampstraße. After approx. 500 m you will see the sign "Pension Bernstein" on
- the left side. Turn left into Stichstraße and reach our guest car park (right side).
Enter best in your navigation device "Kampstraße 33", then you go directly to the larger guest parking. Directions
Arriving by train
By train you drive via Berlin or via Stralsund to Züssow, there you change and drive with the Usedomer Bäderbahn to station Trassenheide. German Federal Railways- tiemtable.
Here you will find information on cheap Baltic Sea tickets.
The Ferienhotel Bernstein is well connected to the Usedomer Bäderbahn (timetables). We will pick you up for free at the train station Trassenheide or Trassenmoor. With one of our rental bicycles or the train track you are mobile without a car on the island.
Incidentally, you can have your luggage sent to us from any post office nationwide.
Arriving by plane
Heringsdorf Airport is served on Saturdays from May to October. Information can be found here or on the Infohotline: 038376 20030
Unfortunately, the airport has no direct connection to the train, so you need to take a taxi to the train station Heringsdorf. From there you can drive every half an hour with the Usedomer Bäderbahn to Trassenheide. We will gladly pick you up at Trassenheide station free of charge.